2013 Navarre Pier
King Mackerel Tournament
September 15, 2013 6:00 am
October 31, 2013 7:00 pm
First and Second Place Prizes
60% First Place Payout
30% Second Place Payout
10% Admin Fee
$25.00 entrance fee
Registration @ Navarre Pier Shack
60/30 Percent Payout
10 Percent Admin Fee
September 15, 2013 6:00 am – October 31, 2013 7:00 pm
Each angler will acknowledge by signature and agree to abide by the following rules:
- Angler must pay non-refundable $25.00 cash entrance fee prior to walking onto Navarre Beach Fishing Pier.
- The earliest a fish may be weighed is Sep 15, 2013 6:00 a.m. and the latest is October 31, 2013 7:00 p.m.
- 90 percent total payout less to 1st and 2nd place fish. 10 percent administration fee.
- Angler may only fish one rod and reel at a time.
- Angler must maintain control of his rod at all times.
- Blood-knots, line splicing is authorized provided Rule 5 above adhered to.
- Angler may weigh no more than 2- fish per day. In accordance with FWC rules:
Gulf State Waters
Atlantic State Waters
Minimum Size Limit
24” fork length
Daily Bag Limit
2 per harvester per day
- Un-sportsmanship like conduct will automatically remove you from the tournament. Your entry fee will not be returned. No exceptions!!!!
- All fish will be weighed at Navarre Pier Shack using scales provided by event organizer (Lionell Poston).
- Signature of Navarre Pier Weigh Master, angler and one witness along with date and time caught and weighed required on all fish entered.
- In the event of a tie the first fish weighed at scale determines winner.
- All disputes will be settled by submitting your grievance to email@example.com. Provide as much detail as possible along with contact information and witnesses. Resolution will be rendered within 24-hours of email receipt.
- Winner will be paid promptly upon tournament conclusion October 31, 2013.
Manatee video at end of Navarre Pier taken by Ernie Polk.
8579 Gulf Blvd.
Navarre, FL 32566.